Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dear God

Hi God,
Thought I would spend sometime telling you about my day thus far:
Yes, I realize you already know what has been happening, and you know exactly what is going to happen next, but I also know you love to hear from me regardless.  Perhaps, even if it is to give me some form of insight to what my day SHOULD be about.  

First and foremost, I am very grateful to you for waking me up this morning!  
After getting the boys off to school, Jessica and I spent our extra minutes before preschool coloring pictures.  Aha, There ya go!  You just provided me some insight!  I should cherish those precious moments, because sooner than later I will miss having time coloring with my little princess!

After class ended, I dropped Jessica off at the babysitters and went to my bible study.  Of course, you know I am participating in my second Beth Moore study.  This one, A woman's heart, God's Dwelling Place, is much different that James, Mercy Triumphs, but I am still grateful for the life-changing experiences each study has brought me.  Thank you for Beth Moore and her spit-fire energy!  She is delightful!  I had chills as she finished describing how the 12 tribes and their camps surrounded the tabernacle in the form of a cross.  It is amazing the things I am learning as I study Your Word!

Oh!  And, thank you for helping me with my talk with Johnny today.  Even though I had to be firm,  he was very receptive!  I can tell you are doing a great work in him!  Thank you for being so present in his life these days!

Michael got home early from football practice, and asked to go to the High School volleyball game.  Chris was invited to play tennis with a friend tonight, and Jessica has bible class, so I am off the hook for cooking a family meal.  Of course, Matt will be walking in the door anytime from soccer practice, and I am certain he will be hungry as a bear.  HA!  I guess you knew that already, he just came in and asked for my money to go to eat with a friend!  

WOW! My ipad just notified me to skype with a friend!   I know you sent her to me; so thanks for that too!   And, thanks for giving me the free time *wink*

I LOVE YOU!!
Kathy  





2 comments:

  1. I love this, Kathy!! And I believe HE loves hearing from us!! You are warming my heart girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have any inspired writings today, so I decided to just sit a bit and visit with Him. Thanks Mary, for stopping by too!

      Delete